What's new

Honda accord 2003 2.4

grandins

Reaction score
Car
Honda accord 2003
Hi there,
I got the problem with the sat nav disc, because there is a lot scratches on there. I tried to buy a new one for my particular model, but can't find the right one. Could you please help me with that? Thanks

Hi there,
Thanks for information mate.
But I've got another question about it. Mine serial number and version is - APN2-5B101 VER. 2.11.
But that what you did linked it its different version, I just want to understand which kind of disc gonna work on my car. Is it any explanation please?
Thank you.

Alright, okey. It been working perfectly fine until now, when I start the car it pops on the navigation system honda screen and after that it shows - dvd disc read error and there it stops all the time. But when I take the disc out I've checked there is a scratch on it, I was wondering, maybe there is an issue.
I know it could be plenty of issue, maybe dvd drive got problem with it or disc been damaged with that scratch so it's very difficult to understand where should I look on it, just don't want to waste money on there if there is just a simple issue. Thanks

Servisol autosol is brilliant for removing scratches on cd /DVDs.

Use sparingly and with a lint cloth, rub all over in a circular motion and clean off all excess before putting in the reader.

Hi all, new to Honda just bought a 2.4 accord exec tourer, bloody love it. Screen temperamental though comes on or doesn't. Touch screen works ok when it's on, fan air con, radio etc. Disc error on Sat nav looks worn. Do I need an update or does the unit need a repair.
Many thanks.