What's new

How much for GT Body Kit

vile

T A Terminator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
8th gen 2.4 Manual
Guys just a thought. How much would you say it would be to change to a GT body kit on an EX accord 8th gen.
Only genuine Honda parts and painted.

My spideys senes tell me you have a cunning plan. ;)

:rolleyes: Sorry guys wires crossed i meant to buy a GT kit form Honda and replace the standard on on the EX :lol:What price for the kit.

Speak to HH bud have you bought your 2.4 yet? when you do I am in first in line for a test drive .driven too many 8th gen auto I need to feel a manual.

no dealer in the country has a manual 2.4 for test drive :(
No not yet but iv found a saloon in London and waiting back for an email to see if its there still ;)
I would like a tourer but i think iv no chance of a 2nd hand one.There are hardly any in 2L as well in tourers :(

Link http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/used/search/details/?stockId=622063

looks very nice
I think you already dreaming about that car Brett :lol:

looks very nice
I think you already dreaming about that car Brett :lol:
I have a sneaky felling though its sold but ill keep you updated :)

hah - I was right... Sorry - sent you a PM before checking back with this thread ;).

just a waiting game but im 99 percent its sold but will no tomorrow

:D :D :D :D Good news guys just heard from the dealer and the car is still for sell.
I will keep you updated as this i believe could be the 1st 8th gen 2.4 manual on the forum if all checks out.
CJ will be pis-ing his pants :lol:

Nice!

Update im trying to haggle with the dealer about cost iv offered 10k plus my car what do you think.This is based on test driving and looking at the car 1st.

Always worth a shot bud.