What's new

Is it time to accept my Hondas dead?

Kool Keith

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord i CTDi 2.2
Hey everyone

I'll get to the point. Last year someone stole my cat converter. At a time when I was low on funds and in the process of moving. My power steering pump went as well and my calibre seized up damaging the break disc.

Any I sorted all that out expect the cat, I bout a after market one, but my friend said I needed a back box mid pipe and the part at the front. So the last couple of months I was searching for spares online no joy.

Anyway I recently spoke to a garage the guy said I would have to either get all the parts after market or buy all the parts 2nd hand. At this point I've given up MOt is at the end of the month. So I've recently bought a 08 I Vtec accord.

I wanted to keep my 06 diesel accord sort it out and sell it. But everyone is saying just to scrap it, my friend who is a mechanic said to just sell as is.

Is it worth keeping and sorting or should I just sell or scrap it.

Its a 06 diesel 2.2 executive model, its got over 200k on the clock and has a big scratch on the side.

Just replaced my 04 executive Tourer diesel with 208,000 miles on and they offered me scrap value as a trade in so they are unfortunately not worth much !