What's new

LED Brake/Tail Light Recommendation To 8th Gen Owners

A

A-EX

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7443-18-LED-TOWER-Wedge-bulbs-RED-Stop-Tail-Brake-light-/350478724600?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1798802513954304223&_qi=RTM742988

Bought these, fitted with no fuss and are bang on.

And for under a tenner, you cant go wrong!

No warning or error messages and simply work a treat - in my view, Honda should have equipped the 8th Gen with LED lights at the outset, but at this price, you'll be smiling!

Been looking for some for my 7th gen, these should be a direct fit I think, might give them a go.

Iv got the LEDS from my 7th gen waiting to go in ;)
Its all about time :lol:

Yep these should work a treat on the 7th Gen. The lightening fast posting is always a nice bonus too! :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7443-18-LED-TOWER-Wedge-bulbs-RED-Stop-Tail-Brake-light-/350478724600?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1798802513954304223&_qi=RTM742988

Bought these, fitted with no fuss and are bang on.

And for under a tenner, you cant go wrong!

No warning or error messages and simply work a treat - in my view, Honda should have equipped the 8th Gen with LED lights at the outset, but at this price, you'll be smiling!

Do you have a photo of your car with these new LEDs? I'd be interested in upgrading myself, but I'm not sure what it would look like.

Do you have a photo of your car with these new LEDs? I'd be interested in upgrading myself, but I'm not sure what it would look like.

They look ace - although I noticed this morning when I went out for a drive the dreaded error message appeared! "CHECK SYSTEM" so may not be truly compatible with the 8th Gen after all.

They look really nice Saj good price too.

For that price they are bang on - but gonna have to make a trip to the dealer tomorrow/weekend and see if they can clear the error for me. If they do, I will get some day/night pix up for you all to see.

Update - put the stock bulbs back in, error message gone. Bizarre!

Tried putting the LEDs back in - presto no messages either. What I did notice though is that one (LED) light is ever so slightly dimmer than the other when installed. I'm no electrical expert but can only ***ume the lower current used is the cause here.

Any thoughts people?

Not sure of what's causing the problem but I hope I don't have it coz I've just ordered a pair!

guys just put mine in from my old car and no problems.
I brought these from warren i think of ebay.

Going to the dealer tomorrow to get them to delete the error message (if it comes up again) with the LED's installed. With any luck that should cure the problem.

When I first installed them, there were fine. Its probably a system glitch because since this afternoon, they've been fine.

Going to the dealer tomorrow to get them to delete the error message (if it comes up again) with the LED's installed. With any luck that should cure the problem.

When I first installed them, there were fine. Its probably a system glitch because since this afternoon, they've been fine.

Be good to see a few pictures of how they look mate. Ive been thinking of doing mine for a few weeks now but was going to buy the Can-Bus error free ones. Do they look that much better?