What's new

Looking for a new set of alloys, will these fit?

antdad

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer i-cdti 07
They should fit.
5x114.3 pattern, 64.1 center hole, ET between 40 and 55 and up to 19 inch should fit quite everything

Poslano z mojega ASUS_Z016S z uporabo Tapatalk

I have a set of oe rims 8x18 off an RX8.

I got these for my 7th gen, but never got around to using them

I have just refurbished them to a very reasonable standard in matt black, tyres have not been fitted since.

I can send you a few pics if interested @ £195 in Hereford

Fandango said:
I have a set of oe rims 8x18 off an RX8.

I got these for my 7th gen, but never got around to using them

I have just refurbished them to a very reasonable standard in matt black, tyres have not been fitted since.

I can send you a few pics if interested @ £195 in Hereford

Thanks for the offer Fandango but I've now decided to stick to a normal profile of tyre, I have a delicate rear end. ; )

Jan Accord said:
They should fit.
5x114.3 pattern, 64.1 center hole, ET between 40 and 55 and up to 19 inch should fit quite everything

Hi Jan

Thanks that is very helpful, I have standard alloys for my 07 tourer (205/55/R16) do you think I could get away with a little extra width too? (225/50/R18) found some Civic type S that I now adore.

225/40/r18 is the recommended tyres size for the 7th gen on 18's. You're speedo will be out running 225/50's, but if you have sat nav with mph display, it shouldn't be an issue.

Exactly
Mr Honda said:
225/40/r18 is the recommended tyres size for the 7th gen on 18's. You're speedo will be out running 225/50's, but if you have sat nav with mph display, it shouldn't be an issue.