What's new

Looking for good quality car mats

Kaput!

Reaction score
Car
04 accord tourer 2.0
Looking for recommendations on a heavy duty rubber car mat set for my 7 gen tourer "automatic".Not had much luck over the years ordering these things online...often arrive creased,thin and frankly not up to the job.
Thats exactly whats in my accord atm and im keen to anchor down some premium ones that wont move around leaving the carpets dirty n wet.
I have found a set on ebay for £47 and are supposed to be 3mm thick.Cant see any reviews though!

my oem rubber mats have survived 13 norwegian winters with grit, salt, snow and other forms of neglicence, might be worth a shot

the only aftermarket brand I like is unidec but they lean more towards the rubber/plastic hybrid range and I can't say for certain that rhd options are available

Well i will just take your mats thankyou lol The longevity of your OEM mats does not suprise me.Im not sure honda would even sell these anymore? If they did i would buy them! I use cox for genuine parts often but even they only have a non rubber tailored set.
Think i will pay my local honda dealership a visit,may get lucky?

:)
That or from a breakers yard perhaps? Good luck
Thanks and yes i would happily buy a used set if i could find them.Always looking on ebay fb marketplace etc.