What's new

LSD

DDusK

Reaction score
Car
JDM ITR DC2
Hi guys, ive had a search for 'LSD' and 'DC5 LSD' to return a few results which do not answer my question.

My question being, can a DC5 LSD be fitted into the gearbox of a K24 Type S Accord.

If it will and can then thanks for asking.

If it doesn't then where offers LSDs for these gearboxes apart from Quaife. Also do the DC5 Y2M3 gearboxes fit as I doubt I can find a RBC3.

hi danny, firstly we like new members to say hi in the newbie section because we are always interested in the cars you have and projects you got going on. so hope you will stay and share your project with us, as regards your question, I know someone on here will have the answer for you. just see what responses arrive tonight, enjoy the forum and put some photos up ;)

Welcome to TA
I'm not 100% but think it does. Kaaz is the other option. personally I would get aftermarket as oe LSD are abit weaker in comparison imo.

Hi guys, sorry for not introducing myself. I haven't got the car yet but waiting for my Integra to sell. to purchase a Type S Accord. Ive looked into it and the DC5 LSD will fit and will be one of the first things I do to the car.

Hopefully wont be too long before I get an Accord then I will stick a thread up :)

Welcome to TA Danny i don't no the answer to your question but there are members hear that will :)