What's new

Meguiars engine bay cleaner & dressing

vile

T A Terminator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
8th gen 2.4 Manual
Guys iv just brought a twin kit of Meguiars engine bat cleaner and dressing.The engine is spotless at the min so i want it kept like this.
Has anyone used this? I will write a review when i use it :)
Also it was a very good price from performance motor care in our discounts section which i use a great deal.
P110706_171434.jpg

So that's the secret :eek:!

Guess what I'm doing Saturday :lol: might even paint the engine cover red :p

Yeah, you wish you could have one too beeeatch :lol:

"ONLY petrol inside" ;)

:lol: totally...

Never used them before Brett, I just snow foam my car engine and then use my Honda leaf blower as a big hair drier to get it bone dry ;). then finish it off with 303 Aerospace Protectant.

job done for a month.
CJ do you cover any electrical items up under the bonnet when using snow foam and water.

I drown my engines mate and have been doing so for over 15 years no need for covering anything .

We are talking about a Honda mate...
Cheers CJ just had to check lol :)

I drown my engines mate and have been doing so for over 15 years no need for covering anything .

We are talking about a Honda mate...

Interesting to note. I've been **** in the past with covering things up, might just go for it next time!

Where do i ger snow foam from and is it any good because im very fussy with what i use thanks Ryan

Good tip about using a leaf blower to dry the engine bay, I'd never have thought of that..........hairdryer because I don't have an airline, but leaf blower, great idea........... :lol:

Brett, You must have a very understanding wife allowing Meguiars condiments on the table! :D

lol iv a shed full of detailing kit the wife goes mad