What's new

Nav auto switching to Nighttime

d3fy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 EX GT
Mine does not do it, it goes dark and mine remains on full brightness etc. Is this a fault, I thought it dimmed itself?

Thanks

You need to set your console brightness down a notch or two ... behind the steering wheel.

Mine does not do it, it goes dark and mine remains on full brightness etc. Is this a fault, I thought it dimmed itself?

Thanks
Check your settings that this function is set to Auto.Iv got mine working but only switches 1 way.
If you put the head lights on then press the night&day button twice the screen will turn blue on mine.You can set it to black as well but that is in the settings.Then if i turn the head lights off the screen will go to day mode.

I just thought that it would use a light sensor and switch to night mode when dark, not me having to press a button? Have I got it wrong then?

I just thought that it would use a light sensor and switch to night mode when dark, not me having to press a button? Have I got it wrong then?
It works on the head lights when you put them on the sat nav changes.There is no sensor im afraid.

Good man i will have a plat as well to try and get it fully Auto.

Update guys OK do as i said and set the sat nav to Auto for Day&Night mode.
As Dan pointed out click back your dimmer button 1 click and bingo works perfect.
This is the long button about 30mm long on your display behind the steering wheel.

off to play in the cold garage
:lol: Me to just been out and its a 2 second job.Let me no if yours works as well lol
O dont forget to turn your lights on and off as this operates this function.

brilliant - thanks all. Gone for the bronze look for night time driving :huh:

Good man glad your sorted lol

When will people realise.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT. even when I am slightly wrong - but don't tell the wife :ph34r:

You were this time ha ha lol.
No in honesty mate I was wandering why the day nave auto nether worked proper