What's new

Need help with part number

crxgator

Reaction score
Car
2011 Acura TSX
I'm trying to get a hold of foglight covers / surrounds in black. I live in the US and we only have them in chrome for the MY 2011/2012. I'm in contact with Lings and they needs a registration or VIN number to look this up for me. I can provide them with my US VIN so they can see the difference in part numbers. Or if someone is selling these, I'll pick them up from you. Thanks

22ynfn.jpg

Thanks, but that's Ling's website and they only go up to MY 2010. The employee wont help me with a registration or vin number for some reason.

I'm trying to get a hold of foglight covers / surrounds in black. I live in the US and we only have them in chrome for the MY 2011/2012. I'm in contact with Lings and they needs a registration or VIN number to look this up for me. I can provide them with my US VIN so they can see the difference in part numbers. Or if someone is selling these, I'll pick them up from you. Thanks

22ynfn.jpg

Garrett,

Maybe worth contacting our affiliated dealer, Holdcroft Honda, they are a friendly bunch and a genuinely helpful, they can be contacted via phone 01782 261593 or email :- lee.powell@holdcroft.com and martin.gregory@holdcroft.com.

I am aware that you are in the US but they might be able to arrange something with the shipping, certainly worth a try.