What's new

noob - Hello

d3fy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 EX GT
Hi All,

Just got myself a 09 GT tourer. Will puts some pics up once I have chance. Really impressed with it, had BMWs, Audi and a Lexus before and its really a nice place to be in. Couple of questions if I can, are any
dealers more competitive than others for parts? I did fancy some S Type alloys but not at £1800. I've previously had an Audi remapped with Superchips and can see that some of the forum members have Celtic and Elite Remaps. I really like the look of the power gains on the Celtic put that is a really big gain!

Also my car suffers from the crappy speaker problem, is it easy enough to swap them for decent units?

Thanks!

Welcome along fella

Hi All,

Just got myself a 09 GT tourer. Will puts some pics up once I have chance. Really impressed with it, had BMWs, Audi and a Lexus before and its really a nice place to be in. Couple of questions if I can, are any
dealers more competitive than others for parts? I did fancy some S Type alloys but not at £1800. I've previously had an Audi remapped with Superchips and can see that some of the forum members have Celtic and Elite Remaps. I really like the look of the power gains on the Celtic put that is a really big gain!

Also my car suffers from the crappy speaker problem, is it easy enough to swap them for decent units?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, look on ebay for the S Type Alloys or give Honda Holdcroft a call they might be able to get you a better price if you mention the forum - the power gains they show are not always what you get - always challenge them or get a dyno run so you know what you are really running. On a standard car dont expect more than a 50bhp gain

Hi, and welcome to TA. The speaker problem is a known fault on the 8th gen Accord. Mine were changed under warranty at no cost to me.

Welcome!

Same as above, had a few speakers changed under warranty without any issues.

Celtic offer a dyno run at their site for no extra cost! Only manuals need apply to do that though........ boooo.

These guys are very friendly and good at what they do.

They offer mobile service too..... you to could see the worlds fastest bread box!

Welcome to TA!

Got a speaker been replaced tomorrow at the main dealer, really tempted by the Celtic remap, but also would like to upgrade the speakers as the sound a bit rattly on certain music like Adele, anyone else notice this or just me?

16692310150424165918354.jpg

38871810150424163753354.jpg

Got it booked in for the front speakers to be upgraded to JL Audio C2s, means nothing to me but they sound really really good. Next will be a remap I think.

Love the car fella very nice indeed.

Had the speakers done today. Sounds so much better, the old speakers are really cheap!