What's new

Ooops, Sat Nav!

Peasey

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
So I unplugged the sat nav DVD drive and top 3 connectors of the stereo to fit my BT kit and after putting it all back together have found that...

A.) The Sat Nav has absolutely no idea where I am
B.) Does not appear to be picking up any satelites
C.) Isn't updating the clock

I've looking at the Sat Nav diagnostics menu and it looks like a problem with the antenna (GPS antenna, I'm ***uming). I'm sure I put everything back as I should, but could I have missed or dislodged something?

Any advice much appreciated...

Did you actually plug the antenna back in. Its a small plug that can be easily missed.

Did you actually plug the antenna back in. Its a small plug that can be easily missed.

Does it look like a small version of a normal radio aerial connection? If so, I pulled it out slightly but then pushed it back in again...or so I thought! Would certainly make sense.

if u havnt missed plugging anything in then try resetting the sat nav, you have to hold down three buttons on the left under the screen simutaneously, should bring up menu, u an check if everything is working correctly by doing a self test, cant remember 100%, there should be sum info somwhere on the forum, from others previously