What's new

P0325

Mallus

Reaction score
Car
Acc. cl7 '03 155 hp
Hello, I got this error a while ago and I & others can't find the "culprit". I have a Honda Accord VII '03 2.0 petrol (155 hp) 269000 km. At first the error (CEL - P0325) showed at 120 km done in one trip, after 2 days of standing in parking lot it turned off by itself, until the approx. 120 km done in one trip again. With time it showed up more frequent at the rate of a 5-10 km done. What I noticed is, If I start the car "cold" with the error cleared the CEL( p0325) pops up when the engine reaches its normal running temperature. If I run the car for at least lets say 100 km, turn off the car, delete the error then start again, after 300-500 m it back on. It shows up usualy when above 3000 rpm while in gear. If I turn on the AC the error pops up faster.
I've changed the knock sensor and harness with a aftermarket one at a Honda dealership ( they didn't have original one). Nothing changed, got back to them and after approximately 1 month and a half they could find the problem, the wiring was ok, no problemswith electrical. So I told them what's the worst problem it could have. In an instant they told me cylinder head and from there on they keep insisting on it, even after they run a compression test and the car passed it.
I took the car at other services and the mechanics told me not to open the engine, "the engine runs round" no knocks, no oil leakage, exhaust is "clean"(no oil in it)
I did a gas emission report to see if the exhaust system works as intended and it does. I did change the Lamnda sensor, the pre-catalyst one ( with Denso). I changed the accessory belt and belt tensioner. At the start it seems that this was the problem, that day I used the car around 20 km, above 3000 + AC and no light came one, but after 2 days of sitting around and after I entered (+30 km) the highway it came back on same error p0325. I changed the spark plugs twince now and the first ( 4 moths old) they look warned out.

Hand Finger Gas Auto part Nail

Finger Thumb Gas Household hardware Nail

Read this thread to the end.