What's new

Parking Sensor Fault on 2009 Hond Accord

Mohsin

Members
Reaction score
Car
DTEC 2.2 EX GT 2009
Hi,

I had my ecu reset recently on my 2009 honda accord and had the software updated. However since then my parking sensors do not work, everything else does.

Is there something i can do myself to fix this or do i need to take to the dealer, it feels like the parking sensors are switched off.

Any advice would be appreciated

A silly question but is your switch turned on next to the alarm and VSA buttons.

A silly question but is your switch turned on next to the alarm and VSA buttons.
I will check, sorry never have had a accord before so still learning. If i runt the switch on will i see something on the dash regarding this?

thanks
Mo

I will look into this, sorry new to honda accords, when i press the switch, will i see a light on the dash board to indicate that the parking sensors are now on?

thanks
Mo

No - there is a green light on the switch itself if I recall - you will know if they work when the little car appears on the dash display with the warnings.

As Staddly said there is a small green light on the switch itself i think.

Welcome Mohsin,

I see you are from Slough, home of Honda UK, get some pics of your car by the big signs.

Rich