What's new

Parts Website

serumaphex

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 Type-S
Has anybody ever seen this website/company in the USA. Just been looking at some of the Acura TSX parts for my car and it seems cheap by comparison! Pretty sure ther brand new as well. Downside is its not so good for bulky/ very heavy items because of the delivery costs. But i can can get 2 brand new driveshafts delivered for less than £200. Granted UK customs dont get involved ofcourse! Anybody had experience in buying car parts from the states?

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1425439&parttype=10762&partkey=695521&a=UKc1425439k695521-1090235

Im not 100% but will these parts fit our cars.

Im pretty confident that ive seen other TA users purchase TSX parts for their Accords

IIRC the drive shaft for auto box are different from a manual gearbox.. 99% of TSX are in the states are auto so you want to take that gamble for £200.00 quid?
My answer answered B)

IIRC the drive shaft for auto box are different from a manual gearbox.. 99% of TSX are in the states are auto so you want to take that gamble for £200.00 quid?

Its a good point CJ. Although there does seem to be an option for "standard" and "auto" transmission ??? Do you think it would make a difference being LH drive as well? In theory shouldnt it be possible just to flip it round? (im not that nechanically minded :blush: )

Do you think it would make a difference being LH drive as well?

LOL - Sorry, that made me chuckle. Unless they install the engine backwards for LHD the drive shafts will be the same.