Passenger Front electric window switch needed

Neilos84

Members
Reaction score
Car
2010 2.2 diesel auto
Any one breaking a Mk8 2.2idtec ex?
Need switch part number 35760TL0E11
Apparently mine has gone and its the reason why my window isnt operating, my power folding mirror (passenger side) to not fold, heat or adjust, my boot release button not to work and no flashing of indicators when locking and unlocking. £200 from honda. Or cheapest ive found from a breaker, £110.
For a switch!!!! Why are parts for these Mk8's soo expensive

The switch is probably identical to all similar function windows switches from Hondas of the same build era. Honda ***igns different part numbers to identical parts all the time.

BTW can you swap the broken switch with one of the rear window switches? Would not hurt comparing.

The switch is probably identical to all similar function windows switches from Hondas of the same build era. Honda ***igns different part numbers to identical parts all the time.

BTW can you swap the broken switch with one of the rear window switches? Would not hurt comparing.
Ive been told its the module attactched that controls all the mirror functions. Rear switches would not have this on would they?

No they won't. I thought you were just after the actual switch. There is only a single switch on that side isn't there?

No they won't. I thought you were just after the actual switch. There is only a single switch on that side isn't there?
Yes there is just the one, but its got a big module attactched to the bottom of it, that controls mirror functions and others