What's new

Random orbital polisher

landjbautos

Members
Reaction score
Car
'05 sport cdti
Have purchased a random orbital polisher with a 135mm velcro pad so my quess is a 140mm pad would be ok. the question is where do I get the foam pads from sp I can get polishing. Just read a previous post on this subject and have tracked down the item any other suggestions would be welcome

Have purchased a random orbital polisher with a 135mm velcro pad so my quess is a 140mm pad would be ok. the question is where do I get the foam pads from sp I can get polishing. Just read a previous post on this subject and have tracked down the item any other suggestions would be welcome

To answer your question, I think Lake Country do 140mm pads, they are my fave you just need to decide what your going to use and which pads you need. If you've never used one before for polishing then I'd have a practice before you hit the car or there could be tears! Also keep in mind that Honda paint is soft so really consider your options.

Where to get? Clean Your Car & Polished Bliss are two that I use on a regular basis.

I'd also join www.detailingworld.co.uk and research Honda paint.