What's new

Rear Brake Pads / Warranty Related Issue?

A

A-EX

Had an email from Honda about my rear pads, which were probably inspected a few weeks back when I went to have my handbrake checked as it felt loose.

Is there any warranty work outstanding on the rear discs/pads as I recall seeing a thread somewhere or on the 'net about a lawsuit which Honda lost and had to replace these items under warranty?

Had an email from Honda about my rear pads, which were probably inspected a few weeks back when I went to have my handbrake checked as it felt loose.

Is there any warranty work outstanding on the rear discs/pads as I recall seeing a thread somewhere or on the 'net about a lawsuit which Honda lost and had to replace these items under warranty?

Ive not seen anything Saj. I just changed my rear pads the other weekend after being warned and then told to get them changed by honda.

Most likely honda being market smart and getting to you before you go else where to have the work done.

(Mods, please fix ***le to thread - should show "Related")

Agreed James.

Saying that, I did inspect the rears and they have a good 60-70% on them so I wont be parting with any cash just yet! :lol:

Cheers Brett.

Usual case of brain working faster than fingers can type! :lol:
Not as bad as me i can only use 2 :lol: