What's new

recommended addons/extras

NeVeR

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 2006
I just bought a 2006 Accord.

I want to get some nice extras/addons over the next few months.

I want to be able to use my iPod in the car... I dont have a boot changes just the CD player. Anything i should be getting ?

I was thinking of adding a spolier and Xenon's. But want to make sure it will pass the NCT (think it's MOT in UK)

Also anything else you guys might think would be nice to have.

Let me know what you think

Cheers.

How much cash have you got. :lol:

Xenon's are a must have. And you shouldn't have problems with your MOT or whatever it is over there as the Accord has projector headlights as standard so are pretty much compatible already. The only thing your car wont have is washer jets (unless you have an EX) and auto headlight levelling.
It would take a monumental jobs worth to fail your MOT for having a HID kit installed.

Have a look at the DIY section for some inspiration..

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/forum/26-diy-and-reviews/

Boot spoilers are always a favourite of mine, subtle ones though.

I have the Honda spoiler with Brake Light built-in.
Personally, I think this is the best one.

A new set of 18" wheels, if the funds can extend to that.

New front Grille, Honda or Mugen. (Mugen is rather expensive though)

Good luck.

Thanks for the replies.

Well i'm selling my current car and hoping to get about €1000 -€1200 for it (hoping the key word)

Out of that i want to pay my road tax for the year about €610

and the rest i can spend.. All this months wages is gone already lol and i dont get paid till the 24th.. So i'll have some extra cash in April.

I was thinking of a spolier with brake light..Just a small one.

I would love alloys but not till after the summer Holidays..Hopfully before xmas.. If not before.. then i'll get it out of my xmas bonus. :)

What about In car ? I use to work for Pioneer for 6 years and i had a 7" touch screen DVD in my current car.. till it was broken into and nicked !!!!

I'd say Xenon's are going to me my 1st buy. What do you guys suggest ? links to somewhere i can buy them would be nice;)

Cheers lads.