What's new

Red Type R style 'H' badges

gazzarose

Members
Reaction score
Car
Gen8 Accord Tourer
Inge been enjoying my newly acquired white Type S, but was looking at doing some little detail bits. I was thinking of adding some Red bits to compliment the 'S'. I was going to go for red calipers, red H on the boot and the same on the steering wheel and getting grill. I've seen boot ones on ebay and I've seen a red steering wheel one in a members car, but don't really know what to look for for the front grill one. Has anyone ever seen one? Also looking at wheel centres because mine are a bit corroded so maybe new ones with a red H might be nice. Does anyone know what size I'd need?

Thanks

Gareth

mcl9 said:

Its the same size for ep3 dc5 fd2 .
Ep3 front has 2 different sizes. Prefacelift (small) and facelift (huge)

Thanks and sorry for the late replies, I completely forgot about it all.

Ultona did you get yours all the way from oz? How long did they take to get there. The only thing with that links is they are for a saloon but mines a tourer, and in the picture the badge looks like its shaped to fit the slightly concave boot. They do look good though.

So it should be is it pre or post facelift I need? They all seem to be quite big.

Now that xmas is over I've got a chance of getting some bits. I going to get some red 'H' wheel centres as well, not least because mine are starting to flake around the edges and are letting the wheels down a bit.

Thanks for your replies

Gareth

Ultona... i absolutely love your accord! May i ask if you changed the grill or painted it? Definitely want to alter mine...

gazzarose said:
Thanks and sorry for the late replies, I completely forgot about it all.

Ultona did you get yours all the way from oz? How long did they take to get there. The only thing with that links is they are for a saloon but mines a tourer, and in the picture the badge looks like its shaped to fit the slightly concave boot. They do look good though.

So it should be is it pre or post facelift I need? They all seem to be quite big.

Now that xmas is over I've got a chance of getting some bits. I going to get some red 'H' wheel centres as well, not least because mine are starting to flake around the edges and are letting the wheels down a bit.

Thanks for your replies

Gareth
Hi did you get sorted with the red badges? Email hem and see do they do ones for your car

Kingy91 said:
Ultona... i absolutely love your accord! May i ask if you changed the grill or painted it? Definitely want to alter mine...
Sorry for late reply only seeing this I plastic dipped my grill and turned out class plus can be easily removed if need be check out my accord in members gallery to see it done

Red H's should only be worn by cars that supposed to have them IMO