What's new

Review : VtecDirct

luvmyaccord

6th & Type R Mod
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type R
Well i have used VtecDirect a few times now. I bought my car from them, get my servicing parts from them and have just had some major work done by them.

They are probably the friendliest people you will ever speak to, can get parts/oils/kit at VERY good prices and have a VERY fast next day delivery system (first class everytime). When i've been up there to get work done they throw in a lunch too. As an example Andy can change an ATR clutch in about 50 mins.

Andy is THE most knowlegable person on all things Honda i know (except CJ actually) lol, but he really does know he stuff and can get things for all models, gens and engine types. If there's anything you need check out www.VtecDirect.com and if you can't see it on there then give them a call and you will be suprised by the response and help you will receive.

I will whole heartedly recommend them to ANYONE who need ANYTHING for their car!!!!

Si.

Nice review Si, when you say anything can they provide OEM parts also?

Yup. Straight from Japan mate. Cheaper than Honda too!!!! Give them a call if you're after something and Andy will work his magic. When calling though tell them that Simon with the red ATR recommended you.

hmmm... now you have got me thinking... thanks Si!

:eek: I'm not too sure whether to say sorry or you're welcome :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL I think I might give him a ring about suspension kits..... thanks mate!

nice one I knew Vtecdirect when Barry from York was running it...is Andy the one who bought the business? or is he partners with someone else?

As far as i'm aware Alan Andy has always run the buisness. I forgot to ask about Barry when i was there. But i'm speaking to Andy tomorrow so will ask him then.

At the moment it's Andy and he missus Alison who run it and do all the work. And bloody good work it is too.