What's new

Service Warning Light

Redglass

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord es gt
Bare with me fellas, I`ll try to impart as much info as I possibly can.

I recently bought a 60 plate Honda Accord (three months ago) which I`ve had absolutely no issues with till now.

Basically the service symbols (spanner, arrow, car) came on today but on the windscreen service sticker it says the car isn`t due for a service till January next year.

I haven`t driven the car since Monday, when I had a DAB system fitted (fat lot of good it is as well in deepest, darkest, lincolnshire) which meant the technician taking the radio/cd dash out to retro fit it.

Didn`t notice any service warning lights coming on at this point, but I was in a hurry so probably didn`t pay any heed to this anyway.

Could this be the reason the the service warning symbols came up & even though I only noticed them today?

Any light that can be shed on this would be welcomed, cheers.

You can reset it yourself bud, set the ignition to the 'II' position, and bring up the service page on the display. Press the odometer reset stalk and hold for a couple of seconds until the menu changes. It will give you 2 options. One is the reset option, and one is the exit. Click the select button after highlighting the reset (looks like a recycle symbol) and voila. Hope this helps