What's new

Spare wheel size?

darrenspragg

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Diesel Tourer
what size is the space saver wheel than honda didn[t want to put in their cars as standard? is it a 15" wheel?

I think it's 16 not 100%, will check tommorrow tho, why don't you get a full sized used matching wheel and tyre, that's what I did, removed the inner tray & pump & fits perfectly. At least if you ever do have a puncture you're not limited by low speeds as you would with a space saver and can get the puncture repaired when you can, rather than straight away. It'll be cheaper than spacesaver as well, around £50-£60

I have a proper wheel and tyre from a tourer sitting in my garage, as stated take out the tray and repair kit it will fit into the space. Did it on mine straight away not convinced with the repair kit, and no wish to be hanging around waiting for AA. £30 and you arrange courior 205/55/16 weight 15kg dimension 26"dia 10" wide.

did you guys buy 2nd hand from ebay or is there somewhere you suggest for buying spares brand new? I'm looking for one after suffering a nail and only having a spacesaver to limp around on.

did you guys buy 2nd hand from ebay or is there somewhere you suggest for buying spares brand new? I'm looking for one after suffering a nail and only having a spacesaver to limp around on.

Read my post, Sorry not very clear I have one for sale.