What's new

Very good price for 0w30 oil

jonesypjj

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 I-CTDI EX
So it was that time again for my six monthly oil change and I did abit of searching for a reasonable price for oil. Now europarts are nationwide you can reserve online and pick up at you local store or have it delivered next day. If you enter promotion code ALL20 while ordering you receive 20% discount so this brings 6 litres of triple QX fully synthetic 0w30 to £42.38 never used this oil before but it's 0w30 so I suppose you can't go wrong. Hope this helps anyone searching for reasonable priced oil.

For about twice as much, you get about four times the oil...

HERE

Very good price it just shows an oil change is the price of half a tank of diesel if not less, yet a lot of people just leave it for a year plus.

I'd never thought of it like that. I do it every 6K-ish, perhaps I should do it even more often!

I change the oil & filter every six month, I just think when you go on mileage you don't take engine idling, driving conditions and climate conditions into account do I just say every six month regardless of mileage, mind I'm no expert that's just my opinion.

And we have a discount code with lube tech drop me a pm if you need the code

I've just purchased my second drum of LubeTech for my impending 130k service. It's decent stuff, although this time I've ordered the low friction version so hope to see a difference in fuel economy. Used their Facebook page to get a discount although it was still £105 delivered.

I complete oil changes every 10k. The best balance of cost versus engine protection, as I cover around 18k-20k a year.

Used exol myself in the past and it's a cracking value B) I must admit I count the miles and do about 5 oil changes a year "14k" works out under hundred squid a year for me :D with x3 genuine filters & 25L drum of oil :eek:

Used exol myself in the past and it's a cracking value B) I must admit I count the miles and do about 5 oil changes a year "14k" works out under hundred squid a year for me :D with x3 genuine filters & 25L drum of oil :eek:
Don't forget guys you get £10.00 off with the discount code bringing the cost of 25 litres 0w30 down to £84.75 + carriage