What's new

What do we think of this car?

Faerhyn

Members
Reaction score
Car
RX-8 (changing)
So... I'm looking for an Accord and as part of my investigations have come up with this beast

Short version - what do we think of the car and price?

Mileage is tiny, but I'm not altogether sold that this offsets the year to validate the money they're asking.

And of course does anyone know anything about Harrats Wakefield?

I'm also trading off in my mind something along these lines or a 7th gen for a fraction of the price - if anyone has any opinions then please share.

That said, I'm off to test drive it today so should be able to report back fairly soon - betting it won't handle quite the same as my RX-8 though :(

So... I'm looking for an Accord and as part of my investigations have come up with this beast

Short version - what do we think of the car and price?

Mileage is tiny, but I'm not altogether sold that this offsets the year to validate the money they're asking.

And of course does anyone know anything about Harrats Wakefield?

I'm also trading off in my mind something along these lines or a 7th gen for a fraction of the price - if anyone has any opinions then please share.

That said, I'm off to test drive it today so should be able to report back fairly soon - betting it won't handle quite the same as my RX-8 though :(

I wouldnt be surprised if a "zero" is missing off the end of the mileage. If its genuine, you have hit pot luck and is probably reflected in the price which seems reasonable by all accounts.

Let us know how you get on :)

I would tend to agree there. That is very low mileage. Certainly worth a phone to check.

I'd actually already seen it, but on return for the test drive they'd sold it an hour earlier!

The hunt goes on...

Out of interest was the mileage as advertised?

I'm sure you'll find another one mate - :D

Plenty more fish in the sea, but the mileage was as advertised - and that you don't see too often (meaning mileage that low, not mis-selling!)

I think this is a good buy on the face of it. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201115384405165/sort/priceasc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_60000_miles/price-from/5000/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/quantity-of-doors/4/price-to/10000/transmission/automatic/model/accord/make/honda/keywords/2.4/radius/60/postcode/tw107ah/page/1/saved-search-id/2c9296302e7af1be012e84fce3ea0036?logcode=p

C

I think this is a good buy on the face of it. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201115384405165/sort/priceasc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_60000_miles/price-from/5000/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/quantity-of-doors/4/price-to/10000/transmission/automatic/model/accord/make/honda/keywords/2.4/radius/60/postcode/tw107ah/page/1/saved-search-id/2c9296302e7af1be012e84fce3ea0036?logcode=p

C

You ain't kidding... Any idea what the auto box is like (not something I have any experience of other than an A-Class rental box)

You ain't kidding... Any idea what the auto box is like (not something I have any experience of other than an A-Class rental box)

My 2.4 EX is an auto and I love it (smooth and fast). The reason the above caught my eye is that I paid 8k for an 06 model the same colour (no satnav) albeit with only 25k on the clock!

C