What's new

£6 cash wash for 50p

dl0205

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 CTDI
Not that I condone in anyway the use of car washes BP are currently offering a £6 car wash for 50p at participating garages click on the link to find the nearest one to you. Thought it might be handy for this time or year with all the grit on the roads. Offer finishes on Mon 5 Mar 2012

Not that I condone in anyway the use of car washes BP are currently offering a £6 car wash for 50p at participating garages click on the link to find the nearest one to you. Thought it might be handy for this time or year with all the grit on the roads. Offer finishes on Mon 5 Mar 2012

nice find bud :)

Nice find fella they must have seen the Shell advert about V Power ;)

Nice bargain but if people are fussy about there paint and swirl marks I hate to imagine how much ££ of detailing product you would use to remedy the damage.

Nice bargain but if people are fussy about there paint and swirl marks I hate to imagine how much ££ of detailing product you would use to remedy the damage.
Is it wash centres brushs could damage car paint?At the moment I am using arc service.

Guys Andy has a good point here with Honda week paint go very careful with these car washes.Myself I don't use them but that's me

I've seen the results of repeatedly using car washes (on my car by a previous owner) it was covered in thousands of scratch marks from the brushes. Took ages to get them all out!

I'd never take a car, especially this one being black, through a car wash.

Out of interest and slightly off topic - is the 8th Gen paint any better than the 7th?

i tend to use the jet wash,NOT FOR THE BODY WASH,ONLY FOR THE ALLOYS...although iv seen alot of the tsx and american owners using brushes on their cars at car washes, i wonder if their paint work is a bit stronger

I'd expect their paint to be weaker/ thinner as living in a warmer drier country their cars aren't as susceptible to rust.

Well that's how it's always been historically. And why some of the best old cars in this country have usually been imported from dry US states.

I'd expect their paint to be weaker/ thinner as living in a warmer drier country their cars aren't as susceptible to rust.

Well that's how it's always been historically. And why some of the best old cars in this country have usually been imported from dry US states.
makes sence matt mate,thanks for the heads up...

good find but youll never catch me near a carwash its like going over your car with sand paper lol

I knew it would spark the comments about scratches that's why I don't advocate using a car wash. I generally use the jet wash together with my own cleaning gear whilst at the garage. Having said that my car was that filthy I ate my own words and put the car through with no apparent damage. My theory was that I have lots of layers of wax on paint so any damage would be to these layers first and the real reason was I just couldn't be arsed!

Probably the first & last time I use a car wash.

I'm very OCD about my car, but i do use IMO carwashes.

Nice one mate, I've just applied for mine, don't know if I'll ever use it as I hate car washes, but you never know...