What's new

'02 Civic wheels on '51 Accord VTEC S

Solvalou

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 1.8 VTEC '51'
I have been busy ringing around the local brakers and the suchlike for a decent set of alloys for my newly aquired 51 plate Accord 1.8 VTEC S (with little success). A gent told me that the stud arrangement on the Accords were 'odd' and pretty much only wheels designed for that particular stud arrangement will fit that car, apparently all the other Honda's use the more common setup used on Euroboxes. :huh:

I have however got a response from a guy who said he has a nice set of 02 plate Civic alloys that are identical in size and dimentions as the ones on my car currently, but is this previous chap was correct, am I right in thinking these won't actually fit then? Even if they are both 4-stud? If any gurus here could shed some light on this i'd much appreciate it.

EDIT: Can a mod or admin please move this to 6th gen please? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Accord 4stud was 4x114,3 as civic 4stud was 4x100. Was never a civic with 4x114,3 so won't bet on it

Accord 4stud was 4x114,3 as civic 4stud was 4x100. Was never a civic with 4x114,3 so won't bet on it

Well that's a bummer. :(

Do you know if other gen Accords will fit? I see the odd set from 5th gen models (I think 7th gen were all 5-stud only).