What's new

19" alloys

Please don't double post. Won't make your question get answered any quicker

If anybody has 19 inch alloys on there 8th gen can they please post a photo? Im considering doing this mod.

I have rage which are same et as std type s alloys it came with but I had to fit spacer on front and hubcentric on rear as they fouled front caliper and were inset on rear.
I'd always test fit or go with an alloy someone else has already fitted myself

I swapped alloys and to coilovers straight off so to be honest can't say.

Ride was awful as std like a boat at see now it's like cross between cruiser and nearly sports car not harsh at all

Profile is 40, think if it had 35 like my better half a it would be quite harsh. She also has rage but on type R civic but as said 35 and it is rock hard but partly I'd say suspension

I have 19 x 8.5 ET 45 all round and 245/30/19 tyres all round, dropped about 35mm all round on BC Racing colivers.

You might get away with ET38 on the rears but not the fronts due to how the suspension is fitted. It will catch on the arm

Even with my 245/30/19 tyres the space it limted on fronts.

I have the Honda lightning alloys on my 8th gen accord CU1. The wheels are 7.5j with et55 and have Goodyear Eagle F1 three 235\35/19 tyres. There is no issues with clearance a no need for spacers.

I finally bought a set of 19" wheels. 8.5X19 ET 42 with 245/35/19 tyres. look much nicer than the std 17". No clearance issues, and although I've only driven about 5 miles the ride comfort felt fine.

Any pictures of them on your car? Any wheelgap on stock suspension?

I'm thinking of getting 8.5 x 19" on the front and 9.5 x 19" on the back. I have the EX model and don't plan on lowering it yet. Does anyone know what its like or have it done?