What's new

2.4 Type S

JP Honda

Members
Reaction score
Car
N/A
Hello all

I'm a newbie on here, on the lookout for an Accord Type s 2.4 possibly Executive with Genuine Honda body styling. Which brings me to the question, the photo below, can anyone see if this is factory option body styling?. I've looked through the brochure link provided on a past post yet there is no mention or visual option shown as displayed in the advert photo below.

$_0.JPG

Any Ideas?

It does look on stilts :lol:. The advert states an Executive model with sport and city pack?

Looks a bit flared to me and there is trim on the side of doors and corner of bumper which I don't think they have.. could be wrong..

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Accord doesn't have them bumper guards or on the door. Have you got the link for the add? Is it an import?

The front bumper on the black car is a Honda access sport bumper i believe (optional extra). The rest of it is type s with the exception of the hideous optional side / front protection strips (city pack) - minging

With regard to the stilts - All gen 7 accords appear to be riding high unless they came fitted with the rare a-spec suspension option or have since been modified with aftermarket stuff

Andyjdmteg said:
The front bumper on the black car is a Honda access sport bumper i believe (optional extra). The rest of it is type s with the exception of the hideous optional side / front protection strips (city pack) - minging

With regard to the stilts - All gen 7 accords appear to be riding high unless they came fitted with the rare a-spec suspension option or have since been modified with aftermarket stuff
Mine is on stilts... till Monday .. I'm driving upto wrexham for wheels and suspension...

Don't do it ! If we all keep the stilts we might start a new craze !
I can picture it now "mate that cars amazing, where did you get it raised?"

looks like a bog-standard Exec to me, with a Type R badge stuck on the boot and some bits stuck on the sides
overpriced by £1500 too

Andyjdmteg said:
Don't do it ! If we all keep the stilts we might start a new craze !
I can picture it now "mate that cars amazing, where did you get it raised?"
?
b5b32032b0bac33216cdebf23b9ad660.jpg

The front bumper on the black car is a 'Honda access sport bumper i believe (optional extra). The rest of it is type s with the exception of the hideous optional side / front protection strips (city pack) - minging'

Cheers for the info. That's the city option then, weird looking side skirts

Timberfake said:
Mine is on stilts... till Monday .. I'm driving upto wrexham for wheels and suspension...

Looks a good ride height from the photos, how much are you lowering by?

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk

freddofrog said:
looks like a bog-standard Exec to me, with a Type R badge stuck on the boot and some bits stuck on the sides
overpriced by £1500 too
Agree with the overpriced figure. I liked the low mileage, owners and Exec options. Exterior is a not my cup of tea tho. So I'll keep looking.

JP Honda said:
Looks a good ride height from the photos, how much are you lowering by?

Not sure yet as having wheels fitted at same time but thinking around 45 to 50 would just like to close the gap above the Tyre really...

Deposit down on a well looked after Accord Type S. Pickup car tomorrow evening. Post up some photos after collecting. Look forward to returning back behind the wheel of a Honda [emoji3]

Sent from my B1-850 using Tapatalk

Great [emoji106]

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk