What's new

2002 TYPE V

Dave quintins

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type V
Recently purchased an 02 type v 110000 miles FHSH noticed a light knock from nearside rear suspension Believe it may be a failed rear roll bar drop link as understand these are prone to wear

Any one had similar problems

Recently purchased an 02 type v 110000 miles FHSH noticed a light knock from nearside rear suspension Believe it may be a failed rear roll bar drop link as understand these are prone to wear

Any one had similar problems

Hi, I've got the same one and I can hear some squeaking coming from rear suspension but I just turn the volume up ;)

Sorry I'm not of much help

Only way to find out is by checking mate, if however you do not know what your looking for just post a pic up of the rear suspsension and we can have a look for you?

Drop links at that miledge is probably not uncommon to fail. Its probably the original one in there anyway. It could however be a suspension bush that has gone?

Only way to find out is by checking mate, if however you do not know what your looking for just post a pic up of the rear suspsension and we can have a look for you?

Drop links at that miledge is probably not uncommon to fail. Its probably the original one in there anyway. It could however be a suspension bush that has gone?

Thanks Shabz I am going to fit new drop links and see if that cures it