What's new

2003 - Stereo fascia upgrade

alnug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
Jaguar XF S
ok all many have asked if it's possible to upgrade the stereo in the 2003 onwards Accord...it's been possible in the USA for some time and now it's finally here.

There are several examples some replace the standard lower pocket to give you another slot for a player and now this http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/view_product.php?partno=CT24HD04 which replaces the whole stereo and includes the air con controls.

If anyone has other options for the stereo pockets do you mind adding links here thanks!

al thats the lower console. The one i saw ages ago that replaces the aircon controls wouldnt keep the dual zone feature. If this new one does i might be interested in the future

there has been no facia released that keeps the dual zone feature which is why i have the one which replaces the cupboard on the bottom

Ordered kit from ebay, still waiting to come. It's a single din kit, but I will try to remake it for 2 din.saw in some forums people doing that. Will post some pics later.:)

I'm most certainly waiting to see how you will convert it to double din. I couldn't see how this could be possible looking at mine when I bought it in 2008. I still have my single din head unit in the car. Please post some pics if you did it, and also let me know what set up you have.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Ordered kit from ebay, still waiting to come. It's a single din kit, but I will try to remake it for 2 din.saw in some forums people doing that. Will post some pics later.:)

Sorry guys is this not for the lower cubby hole which again sits at the bottom?I'm sure we have always had this kit around? Or has the wrong item been linked?admin?I'm sure this does not replace the whole stereo leaving the climate buttons etc.