What's new

58 plate wipers

Docgra

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord
Hello again,

Where can I get proper Japanese wiper blades for my EX. I don't want to buy Bosch but can't find anything better ...

I'm sure there must be some one importing proper Japanese blades ...

Thanks for any pointers ...

Cheers,

Graham

ps - sorry I posted the acoustic feedback note twice!

Graham buy them at your local Honda garage for about £23 or look in our trade section.

Just fitted Bosch aero blade wipers to my 53 plate....what an improvement over the standard type of wipe blade :) found them on wiperblades4u.co.uk. Even better as they cost me under £30 for the front ones :)

[/quote]

Guys you will not get better than OEM blades IMO.
If you have a pre facelift then change your blades for facelift they do fit.

^Brett, I thought the facelift 7th gen has blade wipers. Surely these wont fit a pre facelift standard wiper arm???

I'm sure they will have a look at Neals DIY he changed his pre faclift for faclift and it was a great mod

Hold on guys what I said was correct but just relised the gen in talk is 8th gen.
The set up is different and it's gone back to normal wipers.
When I brought mine I needed to change the wipers as they were shot.
My new OEM ones has been in since July and been great but not seen a winter yet

A quick update

I did as Brett suggested and went to the local Honda dealer. Instant service, offered to fit them and all for £21.98.
3 (wet!) months later, the blades are still perfect so I'm very happy.

Just to make you all smile, my wife's Seat Leon (wash my mouth out with soap and water!) had new blades at exactly the same time - Bosch ones, on-line they cost £34+ and now judder back accross the screen.. Maybe it's the road film on the screen ... or am I finding excuses?

Anyway, my £22 was well spent.

Cheers,

Graham

Good feedback Graham to get an even better deal hh will give you a great price as well.