What's new

5th Gen Accord Coupés - How many left, or who has one?

Kinversand

Members
Reaction score
Car
Rover 600
Hi All,

I looked on howmanyleft for 5th Gen (CD5 / CD7) Accord coupés earlier, and predictably the results were a little hazy. So, who has one?

Cheers,

Dave.

Not me

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

As the OP says the results are hazy on howmanyleft , partly because there are so many different models of the Accord

e.g. I put in "Honda Accord" and it shows all models (7 pages at 25 per page, plus one on an 8th page = 176 Accord models) but the columns only go back as far as 2001.
If you want to go back further you have to click on the individual model ...and I only know the 7th and 8th gen model names, which you can tell anyway because there are no 8th gens in columns before 2008 and no 7th gens in columns before 2003

So identifying 6th gen, 5th gen, etc etc you have to be a real Accord geek

I had a late R plate Accord Coupe in 2L LS form as a daily driver for some time, lovely thing, I only sold it as I needed something more economical or I would have kept it. When I had it, I did look on the how many left and it said a mere 24 left of mine, and probably believe it as I never see one on the roads.

Shuthan,

I can quite believe that... The CD type Accord appears to have been almost completely overshadowed in the EU and UK by the Rover 600 variant which isn't as good looking a car as either the Rover or the CD type Accord.