Members
Reaction score
Car
SPORT TOURER
eBay link :
http://bit.ly/149JkJ7
Or

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=200948162550
Hi all, anyone got one of this from eBay? Been thinking trying this but need some feedback, any advice will be appreciated!

Ray

No never had that one but last week ordered a unit from iceboxuk on ebay. Its for my mates car and he has the non sat nav unit in his 7th gen. Its the one that replaces the original unit. Will provide feedback for sure and do a writeup.

Hi iron man, thanks for for replying, the one is replacing the original stereo unit which I had try before in my diesel tourer, but it won't work with the duel climate control,A/C system won't work too! so I will only try something like this, and which doesn't affected the original parts

Ray

Well i've been reassured it will work and this unit will be going into a petrol model. I will do a proper writeup for it.

The unit looks like its got no dvd drive :( so music will have to be played through sd card.. if you just after a screen why not get the ones you hook upto your phone anf it replicates the touch screen?? Im trying to find a way of hooking my samsung note 2 to my xtrons to do exactly that.. only problem is the xtrons does not have a hdmi input so some how I have to convert hdmi digital to ****og rca. :s

Hi guys, I'm sure it will work in petrol accord, but as my experience, it wasn't work properly in my accord diesel, unless the device has revised to work with diesel, or it has difference manufacture. But anyway, I don't like the stereo unit to be changed to aftermarket unless its in very good quality unit, but I do like my car has screen touch interface build in will looks smart. I don't usual need DVD, so I will leave this, as most of the music is coming from iphone or USB.. so, the above unit which I could like to try but I need some of you who may have purchased it? may share some feedback. cheers guys

Ray