What's new

6th Generation Bible?

jakey1973

Members
Reaction score
Car
2001 Accord Sport
Hello

Anyone know if there is a Bible for the 6th generaction Honda Accord, so that i can use as reference when im taking it apart, like my pollen filter and heater control panel jobs ive got to do ??

Ive been searching google and other unlocked forums for the last 24 hours and not coming up with anything at all, apart from one very useful DIY guide on this forum (for the pollen filter) which looks spot-on i have to say!

Haynes seem to do one as you would expect, but its for USA models!!! i mean how ridiculous is that, especially when the interior is so different!

Anyone got any ideas on this one :unsure:

Geoff.

I thought the pollen filter how to was on here already?

I thought the pollen filter how to was on here already?

Yeah that's here, as mentioned above, but the heater panel (for example) isnt !

im struggling to work out how to remove this so i can check/re-attach the cable clips as suggested in a previous post.

It would also be useful if i need to take anything else apart or do work on something under the bonnet! there just seems to be a distinct lack of guides anywhere on the inter-web !

Sorry fella... I am sure someone will know though.

Do you mean an ESM? If so i'll get you the link and you can download it. It's a rather big file though, took about 15 mins to download.

Do you mean an ESM? If so i'll get you the link and you can download it. It's a rather big file though, took about 15 mins to download.

Hi, yes sort of...well a book or reference manual is more like what i was thinking initially, with clear defined pictures for reference - bit like a haynes!

Thankyou kindly, but some of our fellow members have already pointed me in the right direction for the ESM and i have successfully downloaded a copy!

Thanks very much anyway, and thanks to the others too!

Regards

Geoff.

Come on Haynes why no manual,how many gen 6's were sold in the UK ,that could be the answer to Haynes not making a manual .
Did Honda produce one .?

No official manual for the public I am afraid - yet.