What's new

7th gen honda accord satnav issuses

larry89

Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 VTEC
Hi got honda accord 2.4 vtec EX with full colour screen satnav which doesn't work - when loading cd and maps it just dissapears it's a 2003yr end model(when bought original cd was missing), and if I have 2006-2008 satnav cd does that can be an issuse? and also when trying to calibrate it when having the engine on, parking outside, and not moving - screen just flashes all the time with the same message appearing to do so all these 3 steps again. Also, on system check is all green and it looks like everything is working. Sometimes, very satnav gps shhows position, but no maps. And JUST only sometimes.

I'm new member and don't know how to fight this problem, and maybe there's or was someone who was experiencing similar problems and know's how to help me to sort it out?
Everyone'ss help will be more than appreciated..

P.S. sorry for putting this in 6th gen section. Maybe there's admins who can move this as I can't find option to delete it and create new one where it should be.

Thank you even for looking at this post.

Duly moved for you.

Right... for a start I would be getting the correct version of the CD. Have a check around the forum. but I think you can only have a ersion 2 disc, anything for the 06 plate cars is version 3 and will not work.

I am in the office tomorrow and will have a look and see if I have a v2 disc lurking around somewhere.

Welcome to TA by the way ;).