What's new

7th gen tourer rear calipers, best place to get them from?

brodziu

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer i-CTDI
Hi guys, today I was changing rear brakes and when I was trying to push in the piston to fit new pads I realized that whole piston has corroded and won't go inside, so I'm after two refurbished rear calipers for my tourer, I'd appreciate if you could point me in the right direction to get ones from or maybe someone has two lying around :) thanks

Just replaced my callipers last week and sent back my old ones on Saturday
I got them form brakes international. I have used them before many years ago to replace the callipers on my 5th gen prelude. Great service and high quality refurb work - also offer cash back for your old ones
http://www.brakesint.co.uk/

Also Big Red Brakes do them too, i have also heard good feedback form big red - Tourer ones are in stock ready to purchase and also do a cash back for your old ones
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-Tourer-CRV-Shuttle-Legend-rear-brake-calipers-52098-9-40-Cashback-/311316110840?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item487be2ddf8

I enquired with Big red about the saloon rear callipers but they dont stock them and the only option they had was for me to send the old ones back for refurb, i couldn't afford for the car to be off the road so i went with brakes international.

Hope this helps

thanks guys, I needed them asap as I wanted to put my car back on the road and I've managed to get a pair so replaced them this morning, thanks. :)

I went with Biggred. They gave a fast , friendly and efficient service. £139 for 2 rear calipers plus £40 cash back when you send them yours.

Replaced mine a few weeks ago using brakes international. After the surcharge was refunded it worked out to be around £130 for 2 calipers, 2 hoses and 2 sets of slider pins.

how long did brakes international take to refund your surcharge?
tracking shows they received my package on Wednesday but i have yet to receive the surcharge refund

I got an email within a couple of days and the refund a few days after that. I've used them several times and they're fairly quick.