What's new

8th gen front fog light

vile

T A Terminator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
8th gen 2.4 Manual
Guys iv emailed the seller to see if this will fit on a 2010 8th gen so fingers crossed.
It looks like an after market fog but a dam sight cheaper as OEM ones cost almost £200.
This might be useful for our other 8th gen members as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-2008-Front-Fog-Light-SPOT-Lamp-N-S-PASSENGER-SIDE-/300687034878?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D1433911685180933256%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D2%26

lucky i got mine done when i got the car cause they where both broken iv seen so many round with them cracked

lucky i got mine done when i got the car cause they where both broken iv seen so many round with them cracked
I haven't brought this yet as im not sure of the quality but OEM one,s break as well so i might buy it.

need two of these for mine. let us know if they are any good if you get them.
Yep will do John i think the fog lights are a bad design IMO they should be made of plastic like the headlights.

I had the drivers side replaced by Honda with genuine part cost me £254, I too would be interested in if it's any good and how to fit it, it's a bumper off job apparantly and with no workshop manual I took it to the dealers to sort it out, if I knew how to take the bumper off I would of tackled it myself

Bumper off took me 10 min but a bit tricky to put back.
My advice is have 2 people to put the bumper back on.
Have a look at james DIY for fitting hids is a piece of cake.

Did this fog light fit your 8th gen Brett and another quick question, does the 8th gen have CANBUS? Wanted to change a few of my lights to LED such as the number plate and interior lights. Cheers

Did this fog light fit your 8th gen Brett and another quick question, does the 8th gen have CANBUS? Wanted to change a few of my lights to LED such as the number plate and interior lights. Cheers
Hi Martin tbo i haven't ordered these yet so cant say.But our cars are not CANBUS so all is ok there.BTW mate where in Bristol you from ?

I live in Filton Brett and cheers for the quick reply I can change the lamps then, where are u to Brett?