What's new

A/C

E M Wynne

Members
Reaction score
Car
2001accord 1.8is
I have a 2001 1.8S fitted with air conditioning...but have no climate control unit in the dash & the car is fitted with an after market radio...I know the origonal owner from new & he said, quote.."the airco never worked"...how do you set the incar temp.
also anyone know off a good auto box repair service...I contacted the only one I could find in South Holland & they don,t want to know Honda.
Cheers Eddie.

Mine has aircon but no climate control, just an on/off button, you adjust the temp with the normal temperature control dial. A good question would be can you fit the climate control system to a normal aircon system??

^^^This. :)

And tbh i don't see why your couldn't fit it. Might be a lot of wiring though, and personally i prefer A/C to Climate.

The main advantage I would get from fitting the climate control unit would be that the heater/blower controls would be in a more convenient position for me. I have a fold out LCD headunit fitted, and the screen folds out right over the heater/blower dials, so I have to retract the screen every time I want to adjust the fans! I don't know how you'd go installing climate control, trickiest part would be going from cable operated dials to the electrical controls, I'm guessing the whole heating/cooling system may have to be changed. This is were I miss ford, all the wiring would be there, you'd just have to buy it and plug it in!