What's new

Accord Mileage Database

accord_n22

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord I-CTDI
Update:

Model/Spec: Honda Accord 2.2 ictdi (4 door saloon)
Year: 2006
Mileage: Just ticked over 218,757 miles.
How long owned: 7 years

Problems you've had:
So far since Oct 2019 (previous update)

-Alternator one way clutch pulley died again (2nd time round) Refub Alternator now installed
-Clutch master cylinder began to creak and feel pretty rough - no amount of lubricant keeps it away for longer than a week so I decided to change it - It was still on the A01 original revision.
Now updated to the A05 version.

Apart from a puncture the other day it still hasnt left me stranded on the side of the road due to any mechanical failure.

Still has the original clutch and DMF - its still hanging in there.

My target of 250k miles with no further major failures is still my goal - Fingers crossed she gets there :)

Mileage Pic.jpg

Accordian2010

Reaction score
Car
2010 Accord idtec
Model/Spec: Accord EX GT 2.2 idtec
Year: 2010
Mileage: 161982 miles

How long owned: 6 months
Problems you've had:
Passenger side head light bulb, nightmare to change haha. No other problems with her. Goes well, really comfortable. Only complaint is that the Bluetooth doesn’t seem to work for music but aux is perfect.
Overall marks (/10): 9.5/10 -.5 for the bulb being awkward.

Spoiler to be fitted soon, looking to upgrade alloys too but happy with standard 17s for now. Very happy with her

Wehaveaccord

Reaction score
Car
Accord
Model: Accord SE 2.0 i-vtec

Year: 2006

Mileage: 54359

Owned 1 month with the usual minor problems:

( I checked the MOT history before buying and there were no fails and only a couple of very minor advisory notes https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history )

Came with really scruffy hazy headlights: a hand application of T-Cut polish got them back to about 90% of what I'd like.

Condensation inside headlights: reading through the forum have decided to live with the problem.

Spent 10 minutes looking for the rear screen wiper switch (I'm used to hatchbacks:oops:)