What's new

Accord repair manual

accord andy

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.4 Accord Tourer
Hi fellas, does anyone know where to get a repair manual from for the uk spec accord.

I have the full manuals for it on DVD, kinda too big to just upload to internet, is there anything specific you wanted i can send you? Otherwise i will try to get it uploaded and let you know.

Hi All,

I have a dropbox account with about 50gb of free space on it - if you want I can share a folder to upload it to, then if we emailed the moderators I'd set it to read only and leave it there for a month or so and let the members download it, just an idea.

Regards

Joseph.

If some one provides some space, i will whack it up, its the Accord manual as its shown on MaRIS, so covers everything.

Guys if this is a copied disk then this kind of thing on TA is against the rules and i will close this thread.
Please read the rules
4. Illegal material. No illegal material or post will be tolerated. If you’re not sure don’t post it! Some examples would be: - bragging about street racing, speeding or posting about copied sat nav DVDs.

Guys if this is a copied disk then this kind of thing on TA is against the rules and i will close this thread.
Please read the rules
4. Illegal material. No illegal material or post will be tolerated. If you’re not sure don’t post it! Some examples would be: - bragging about street racing, speeding or posting about copied sat nav DVDs.

Hi Brett,

I presume a link to the file location would be OK as long as the actual file is not hosted on the TA website, am I correct in saying this? If not perhaps if 'it the link was available by PM'ing someone with an email address that the link could be sent to???

Regards,

Joe.

I think I should confirm that we are not discussing illegal material of any sort... the information under discussion is a car repair manual, possession of which would not lead to a criminal prosecution.

***uming that the concern expressed actually relates to copyright issues ***ociated with sharing of the document, then I respectfully suggest that Ross checks any sharing restrictions ***ociated with the documentation before making it available.

Still looking forward to seeing it!

thumbs_up.gif

I think I should confirm that we are not discussing illegal material of any sort... the information under discussion is a car repair manual, possession of which would not lead to a criminal prosecution.

***uming that the concern expressed actually relates to copyright issues ***ociated with sharing of the document, then I respectfully suggest that Ross checks any sharing restrictions ***ociated with the documentation before making it available.

Still looking forward to seeing it!
Jon if this has no sharing restrictions then i haven't a problem with this.If it has then by all means do this between yourselves but not on a open forum.

I would like to get in contact with someone that could provide "something" . :) Please PM me. :)

Guys I was after a paper copy not some dodgy file, I treat this site with respect for the guys running it and would never put them in harms way.

Those of you wanting to gain info from someones hard work for nothing really need to have a word with yourselves, whilst your at it why don't you see if you can rip off one of faddy's remap programmes FFS

Guys I was after a paper copy not some dodgy file, I treat this site with respect for the guys running it and would never put them in harms way.

Those of you wanting to gain info from someones hard work for nothing really need to have a word with yourselves, whilst your at it why don't you see if you can rip off one of faddy's remap programmes FFS
A little aggressive, perhaps... please see my post #9.

^ yes indeed, and odd that someone posts a thread asking for something then waits 18 days to revisit with a sanctimonious reply.
Reads somehow like a twisted "Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence", a bitter parting gesture when moving off the forum.

Hi fellas, does anyone know where to get a repair manual from for the uk spec accord.
I didn't think he asked for copied material, just a manual which someone might have and not need. That's my interpretation of the request! Respectfully, I think anything other than that would be against the TA rules as pointed out by Brett.

With respect too, the post that followed was from a newbie, and if you look at the newbie's content, it was his 8th and last post, possibly scared away by the outcome of his innocuous reply ... "I have the full manuals for it on DVD, kinda too big to just upload to internet, is there anything specific you wanted i can send you? Otherwise i will try to get it uploaded and let you know". Maybe I could be mis-interpreting the arrival and then disappearance of a newbie. Certainly nothing "dodgy" about that post.

Furthermore, as Jon_G has pointed out, Jon_G had already made a post later in the thread that IMO was a very reasonable statement, and I personally feel that the moderators and others have over-reacted here.

The post by the OP, 18 days after his original post, just "smells" of Trollism when he is leaving the forum. At the end of the day, Trolls make posts designed to inflict discord. This thread had died anyway, and that reply was both unnecssary and barbed.

If anyone else feels that they want to post more comments about this thread, please read the thread in its entirety to see the way it evolved.

I am dissatisfied with views made out of context in this thread, and furthermore I'm copying this thread before mods delete it.

Guys, I'm confused as to how this thread has panned out. The newbie is actually a honda technician (Newbie post) so there's a good chance his DVD is bonefide and not some "dodgy file". Ok, it may have some sharing restrictions in which case posting about it would be against forum rules (but hey, give him a break, he is after all a newbie and was just trying to help out a fellow member). If he has been scared off its a real shame, as having another Honda tech on board could have been really useful. Anyone know if he's signed up to Accord Owners Club yet?

With respect too, the post that followed was from a newbie, and if you look at the newbie's content, it was his 8th and last post, possibly scared away by the outcome of his innocuous reply ... "I have the full manuals for it on DVD, kinda too big to just upload to internet, is there anything specific you wanted i can send you? Otherwise i will try to get it uploaded and let you know". Maybe I could be mis-interpreting the arrival and then disappearance of a newbie. Certainly nothing "dodgy" about that post.

Furthermore, as Jon_G has pointed out, Jon_G had already made a post later in the thread that IMO was a very reasonable statement, and I personally feel that the moderators and others have over-reacted here.

The post by the OP, 18 days after his original post, just "smells" of Trollism when he is leaving the forum. At the end of the day, Trolls make posts designed to inflict discord. This thread had died anyway, and that reply was both unnecssary and barbed.

If anyone else feels that they want to post more comments about this thread, please read the thread in its entirety to see the way it evolved.

I am dissatisfied with views made out of context in this thread, and furthermore I'm copying this thread before mods delete it.

Well thats the first time that I've been called a troll, Who said that I was leaving the forum? I have been a menber of the last 3 incarnations of this owners resource of which I was a more active menber.

The way I read the reply to my OP was that someone was willing to file share from someone elses work, I make no apology for my reply, interpret it how ever you like.

I think you need to grow a thicker skin or are you the sort of person who is offended on other peoples behalfs as a hobby?

If you read any of my older posts you will see I have always been to the point and tried to add balance.

Hi All.

Just to let you know I have made the share space available but have not heard back from Rmachines since. It could be possible that he is having trouble or even just hasn't got round to it. I havnt followed up as i was doing college ***ignments, looking after a 10 month old and looking for a job while tring to get my disco2 td5 back on the road. However my understanding of these forums are to help each other. So if Rmachines hasn't gotten around to it perhaps some gentil reminders rather than *****ing would be more productive....

Guys, I'm confused as to how this thread has panned out. The newbie is actually a honda technician (Newbie post) so there's a good chance his DVD is bonefide and not some "dodgy file". Ok, it may have some sharing restrictions in which case posting about it would be against forum rules (but hey, give him a break, he is after all a newbie and was just trying to help out a fellow member). If he has been scared off its a real shame, as having another Honda tech on board could have been really useful. Anyone know if he's signed up to Accord Owners Club yet?
Well said Matt, was nice to see a Honda tech come to the forum.

Hi All.

Just to let you know I have made the share space available but have not heard back from Rmachines since. It could be possible that he is having trouble or even just hasn't got round to it. I havnt followed up as i was doing college ***ignments, looking after a 10 month old and looking for a job while tring to get my disco2 td5 back on the road. However my understanding of these forums are to help each other. So if Rmachines hasn't gotten around to it perhaps some gentil reminders rather than *****ing would be more productive....
I sent a pm to Ross on 6 December but he hasn't read the pm yet, so one can only ***ume that he came here and has himself either been too busy or was scared off. As you say Joseph, it's nice to try and help one another.

I continue to come to this forum because it has a culture of politeness, where one does not require "shields up".

Hi guys, just wanna share my findings. I successfully downloaded repair manual for my 2003 vtec tourer from http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=7

Please take note you will need to sign up to the forum first. B)