What's new

accord sport kit

galluwa

Members
Reaction score
Car
accord ex 2.2 2008
Hi, i have accord excutive 2009, and i like the kit of the sports one, it can be fit on an excutive one pls?

Its the GT kit you are after. The front lip spoiler and the side skirts. Yes you can fit them.

If you want new ones, contact our sponsor Holdcroft Honda, mention this site, they often have big discounts on them, the normal price is about £300 each piece, so around £900 for all 3, but they will do it for less.

Or used ones do come up on Ebay from time to time, especially front lip spoilers.

Hi very tks. To find them i have to write front spoiler lip and sidekirts?

Ring Holdcroft Honda and check the prices first, as they may be very good for a new one, rather than one off Ebay that needs painting.

Example

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-ACCORD-FRONT-BUMPER-SPOILER-DIFUSER-2008-2009-2010-/360826761921?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AHonda%7CModel%3AAccord&hash=item5402f372c1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-HONDA-ACCORD-TOURER-ESTATE-PASSENGER-SIDE-SKIRT-09-NEAR-SIDE-/270989312377?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f1838c179

Ok tks very much my friend tks
Also if you look on Honda UK website they do the Accord image pack that also includes sports front and rear bumpers

You can get the lip spoiler for the std bumper but another option is the sport bumper as in my sig pic

You get full bumper painted and on offer at the moment or they were a month ago at only about £150 ish normally I think over £1000

Hi tks very much for your help. I need If someone known this site jcsportline.net its very worthed all kit plus delivery to malta is 910$. To check if its good pls? Tks

You have to enter on euro accord. The prices arent there but i send an email and they respond me immeadtly. Front lip 120$,sideskirts pair 100$,spoiler 40$, rear lip 100$. Shipping to malta 550$. What do you think guys?

And i want to know what type of jumping start leads are good enough to start up the accord pls? (Ex 500a) tks

Looked a lot at the stuff on that site.
I think the quality looks crap to be honest. I think the account was created to pimp the site also.