Accord Tourer iDTEC

Robbo Cop

Members
Reaction score
Car
Skoda Superb
Hi all,

Just a quick one here.

What are the CO2 emisisions for a 2008 Accord iDTEC Tourer (manual box) in 'EX' trim? Seems to be very different ratings out there ie: Car Giant 157gCO2km, Honda UK 155gCO2km, Autotrader 146gCO2km...

Thanks lads,

Rob

Rob im sure the saloon is 141 gCO2km on a EX 2008 but your best bet is put your reg into tax web site.
They should be able to tell you what it is on the reg.

Thanks lads, look's like 157 is the correct value alright. It's a real pity as this put's it into a higher road tax bracket here in Ireland. I guess that's why there isn't so many on our roads here.
Strange that Honda UK say it's 155...

Rob

Very strange why there are so many values Rob did you check this on the tax web.Im not 100% but i think the tourer is more than the saloon.

No Brett, haven'y checked on the tax web as yet but it does seem it's 157. Tourer's or estates do always have a higher CO2 rating due to aerodynamic drag. Hasn't put me off owning one though. As yet I've only test driven an iDTEC saloon but I really liked it. I don't get why all or at least most reviewer's give it bad press on the ride comfort front (too jittery / hard etc), it seemed very good to me, and that's me coming from a MK1 Skoda Superb which is very well known to handle like a JCB, which it does..! My short list is now the Accord EX tourer, Mondeo ***anium X Estate or a MKII Skoda Superb Elegance....... All great cars to be fair, but which one?

Oh dear, much head scratching..

Rob

I just found this :

http://www.nextgreencar.com/view-car/36224/HONDA-Accord-Tourer-2.2-i-DTEC-EX-Diesel-Manual-6-speed

Is this right for the first 2008 models or have they facelifted the range with cleaner engines?

Its 157gCO2km according to the DVLA website.

Use this link to enter a reg number off autotrader of a similar age and model car.

https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/enquiry?execution=e2s2