What's new

Accord tourer roof rails

Xxjayxxx

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord tourer
Hi does anyone know where I can get a set of roof rails for a 53 plate I've tried lots of breakers with no look :( any help would be great

Hi does anyone know where I can get a set of roof rails for a 53 plate I've tried lots of breakers with no look :( any help would be great
Welcome Jay please introduce yourself 1st in the newbies section to get a good response ;)

Welcome Jay please introduce yourself 1st in the newbies section to get a good response ;)

I'd like to know too!

They don't seem to pop up very often. There is a current thread somewhere that might help - try a search... I might be barking up the wrong tree though.

What price are you looking to pay?
What kind of discount can you get from where you work.

Looking for a secondhand pair if possible. I've tried work and they was £460 ish with discount :(
Blimmy Jay that is pricey.As you said with a breakers its about being the right time if you no what i mean.
Also try ebay these come up sometimes on breaking cars.
If not try are affiliated dealers at HH.

Blimmy Jay that is pricey.As you said with a breakers its about being the right time if you no what i mean.
Also try ebay these come up sometimes on breaking cars.
If not try are affiliated dealers at HH.
Thanks Brett :)

Funny though...part of me quite likes the uncluttered wedgy shape that not having the roof bars provides.

All my previous estates have had 'em so I quite like the change. And Honda do sell roof bars that'll connect direct to the roof afaik.

This post talks about you wanting roof rails which I ***ume to be the ones that run from front to back along the sides of the roof, yet your other 'Hello' post mentions roof bars which are what i believe to be the bars that go across the car from side to side. Which one are you after?

My car doesnt have the roof rails, it would have been nice to have them but it doesnt bother me enough to pay £400 for. I bought some Thule roof bars for about £100 and these fit very well, I would reccommend them if you dont have roof rails.

This post talks about you wanting roof rails which I ***ume to be the ones that run from front to back along the sides of the roof, yet your other 'Hello' post mentions roof bars which are what i believe to be the bars that go across the car from side to side. Which one are you after?

My car doesnt have the roof rails, it would have been nice to have them but it doesnt bother me enough to pay £400 for. I bought some Thule roof bars for about £100 and these fit very well, I would reccommend them if you dont have roof rails.

Honda do sell their transverse bars own for about £200 and they're T-track but they're a wee bit shorter than the Thules as they don't stick out.

If you do buy rails, unless you've already got something that fits them, you're still going to have to buy bars to fit the rails. Best just to get bars that fit the roof, really.

Thanks everyone for your help I think the best way to go is just buy a roof rack that don't need the roof rails :)

Hi,
get bidding on ebay theres some genuine honda roofbars listed at the moment if thats he sort your after,
Daz