What's new

Accord type s 2003

killing_time

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord type-s
Does anyone know the difference between pre facelift and facelift radio/cd?
I have installed facelift radio/CD on my ATS 2003. Everything works, exept speakers in the back door.
I have 8 speakers in car.

I thought the PFL non-premium sound system had only 6 speakers? Consisting of two tweeters at the top of dash and 4 speakers in the front and rear (2 each).

Where are the 8? The premium sound system certainly had more (and a woofer in the boot).

Two tweeters, and two speakers in the front door. Two in the rear door, and two on the rear panel.

My tourer has only 6 speakers. Did you fit a non-premum sound system to a premium cabled car?

jayok said:
My tourer has only 6 speakers. Did you fit a non-premum sound system to a premium cabled car?
No, i don't have premium sound system. Both radios are the same, facelift only has blue screen.

Mr Honda said:
Were the speakers definitely working prior to the change?
Four speakres at front (tweeters, and speakers in door), and speakers on the rear panel.

I have now put old radio/CDback, and i figured out there are no speakers in the back door. :)
But the sound with the old radio/CD is so much better, that i was ***uming that speakers are not working. My fault.
Prefacelif radio is Alpine, and facelift is Sony.