After some of the vast knowledge of the members please

impne

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer type s
My pride and joy accord of 4 years is moving on :(

Various reasons and an offer out of the blue when not even advertised

Anyway I thought I better start looking for a car and again out of the blue my dealer phoned me saying tourer had just landed was I interested, I popped down, looked at it from 100 yes away and said I'll take it. Not the way to buy a car I know :)

I have given it a good look over since

Anyway I have a question in regards to the lights

It's a type s 2010 model but doesn't have the yellow front indicators that are built into the front lights? Any ideas why

I'm not picking the car up for a couple of weeks yet so not inspected it. Have some got HID and different type of front lights? I ***ume it is pre facelift model? Tax states it is

Also I'm after if anyone is willing the measurement from ground to top of wheel arch on an es or ex model or if anyone knows if the type s is very slightly lower than es or ex models

Dealer said sports suspension but didn't know what ment in regard to what difference was

Any help greatly appreciated :)

Gen8 newbie

Sorry iPad playing up tonight, bad connection I think

Is mod able to clean up and delete other duplicates

Sorry again

My pride and joy accord of 4 years is moving on :(

Various reasons and an offer out of the blue when not even advertised

Anyway I thought I better start looking for a car and again out of the blue my dealer phoned me saying tourer had just landed was I interested, I popped down, looked at it from 100 yes away and said I'll take it. Not the way to buy a car I know :)

I have given it a good look over since

Anyway I have a question in regards to the lights

It's a type s 2010 model but doesn't have the yellow front indicators that are built into the front lights? Any ideas why

I'm not picking the car up for a couple of weeks yet so not inspected it. Have some got HID and different type of front lights? I ***ume it is pre facelift model? Tax states it is

Also I'm after if anyone is willing the measurement from ground to top of wheel arch on an es or ex model or if anyone knows if the type s is very slightly lower than es or ex models

Dealer said sports suspension but didn't know what ment in regard to what difference was

Any help greatly appreciated :)

Gen8 newbie

The type S has always had clear lenses to be different from all other spec cars.The facelift 8th gen though has now got clear lenses across the whole range.The type S your looking at is a pre facelift and has HID lights as standard.
As far as im aware all specs have the same sport suspension.

I know Adam, thought I was cracking up but been told issue with site :) I can take the straight jacket off now

Cheers Brett

I don't have any knowledge on the gen8 at all

I've already bought it as price dealer offered it at and with 3 years warranty was just too good an offer to pass up and I'm without a car soon so needed one asap

My wife is going to pick it up next week.

I've already ordered parts from dealer and ordered some bits from Japan via Hond-r to give it a bit of a different look, can't wait.

I've had the other one four years now, time soon goes by

I know Adam, thought I was cracking up but been told issue with site :) I can take the straight jacket off now

Cheers Brett

I don't have any knowledge on the gen8 at all

I've already bought it as price dealer offered it at and with 3 years warranty was just too good an offer to pass up and I'm without a car soon so needed one asap

My wife is going to pick it up next week.

I've already ordered parts from dealer and ordered some bits from Japan via Hond-r to give it a bit of a different look, can't wait.

I've had the other one four years now, time soon goes by
Sounds like a great deal and looking forward to the photos :)

Lee as for problems it seems to be bringing up an error when members reply into the members post.I shall have to have a look.

Do you know if mine will have dpf?

Yes it will Lee but with a 3 year warranty you have piece of mind.

At least honda will honour warranty on these.
6 months ago the better half bought a brand new corsa ltd white Eco diesel
The amount of times it went back for faults was rediculas, the dpf was a joke and NOT covered under warranty?????
You had to trash it once a week in fourth gear at 70mph for 20 minutes, we weren't told this on buying the car and just got fobbed of by vauxhall and the dealer, I have a claim against both at the moment for having to get rid of the car at a loss as the vehicle was not fit for purpose
She now has civic :)
I know I should have known better but she insisted on it

I'll update in gallery as it alters

null_zps16592740.jpg