What's new

Aftermarket Exhaust

Szekely

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord mk7
I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust. Something with a lot more grunt than the standard issue exhaust. I would really appreciate it if somebody could point me in the right direction & give me a hand. Thanks.

You will need a stainless steel exhaust system. I recommend getting a custom stainless steel system made.

Hi, I got a couple of quotes for a full cat to back system for my 2.4 earlier this year from £350. Used Longlife exhausts in the end and paid £400 really pleased with the job. This was at Thornbury near Bristol. Fuel economy about 2-3mpg better than I was getting before and comes with lifetime guarantee. Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Blanco808 said:
I also paid £350 for a custom full stainless catback system for my 2.4 and am very happy with it.
Very good deal as I had mine for £450, :-(

Plasma said:
Hi, I got a couple of quotes for a full cat to back system for my 2.4 earlier this year from £350. Used Longlife exhausts in the end and paid £400 really pleased with the job. This was at Thornbury near Bristol. Fuel economy about 2-3mpg better than I was getting before and comes with lifetime guarantee. Good luck, let us know how you get on.
Thanks mate. I'll look them up. How does the exhaust system sound? I need more volume to mine.

I finally got myself an exhaust. I went with a Longlife exhaust. Sounds & looks amazing!! May have the silencer removed though just so it's that bit louder again :) Thanks for all the help guys.