AIRCON

nebitomi

Members
Reaction score
Car
HONDA ACCORD 2007
HELLO
I have question for everyone!
When i swich on aircon in my car ,the driver side is not too cold but pessenger side is ok! but set up same 15 C DEGRISE!
Why is that ,what is the problem??
Please help me!
My car is 2007 2.2 i-cdti!

HELLO
When i swich on aircon in my car ,the driver side is not too cold but pessenger side is ok! but set up same 15 C DEGRISE!
Please help me!
The air comes in from the passenger side i think as this is where the pollen filter is.This might be blocked and need changing and there is not much cold air by the time it gets to the drivers side.
If this dont work then get the system re-gassed

The air comes in from the passenger side i think as this is where the pollen filter is.This might be blocked and need changing and there is not much cold air by the time it gets to the drivers side.
If this dont work then get the system re-gassed
Thank you

Thank you
Do you no when the pollen filter was changed last.Also if its in a bad way the air can smell musty as well.Its an easy DIY to change just give HH a call.If you want the discount code PM me or any of the team.

Hi mate

Had same problem last year - Honda wanted to do a diagnostic on it so instead i took a chance and bought some EZ Chill- regassed it myself and was ice cold on every vent!!!

HELLO
Please help me!

Hi mate

Had same problem last year - Honda wanted to do a diagnostic on it so instead i took a chance and bought some EZ Chill- regassed it myself and was ice cold on every vent!!!

Thank you !i will try it!!!

make sure you use the correct guage mate and check the pressure.

I made the fatal mistake of overfilling a Mondeos aircon once - wont be making the same mistake again!! Think mine now has air trapped in it as not used over winter so looks like a deep clean!

good luck - also, make sure your pollen filter isnt clogged to

:rolleyes:

Thank you !i will try it!!!

DON'T JUST DUMP THE GAS. Make sure it is collected and disposed of properly.

i had that problem with mine shortly after buying it. A mate of mine does the re-gasing and it was low on gas. A quick top up with gas and oil and all was icy cold again.

i had that problem with mine shortly after buying it. A mate of mine does the re-gasing and it was low on gas. A quick top up with gas and oil and all was icy cold again.

OK but how can i do this for my self?
and what abaut oil ,what can i do with oil?

hello
i found my leak on AC!
LOW SIDE PORT PLUG LEAKING EXACTLY!I LOOKING FOR A HOSE WITH DRYER!
PLEASE ANYBODY KNOW THE HOSE PARTS NUMBER OR ANYTHING ABAUT IT???

Find the part you need by entering you details and searching through the drawings here... http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_catalogue_C01.php and then come back and someone will be able to convert that Lings part number into a Honda part number (there's a clever trick we can show you when we have an example).

AC on the accord is the dogs dangles, i turned mine off today and felt the air vents and they were freezing...

nice... :lol:

Got mine booked in tomorrow at Brindley Honda Halesowen because in the two weeks I've owned it the air con has never worked.

I went in today and they told me they would need to regas first and then check system but did not have time to look today.

I will repost the results.

Well it seems I have to replace the condenser as they could not fill the system. They quoted me £711.00 so looks like just opening the window.