What's new

alarm

zoran-ban

Banned
Reaction score
Car
Skoda Octavia VRS
hi guys
i need some help urgently or my neighbours going to kill me tonight.
alarm went off on my car an hour ago and i cant turn it off now.i disconnected the battery and it stopped but as soon as i connected it again alarm went on again.now if i leave battery disconnected you can still hear alarm but a bit quieter.i did search and it says that battery might be weak and is not holding charge but is only 6 months old battery and is been tested last week by HH and everything was ok.i am standing outside with the torch and keeping peace with my neighbours.what could it be?how can i stop it?
thanks in advance
Zoran

why did the alarm go off? if your battery is charged you should be able to lock the car with the central locking button, wait for the alarm led to change and open the car again. should re-set unless a door is open, battery is flat or the siren is bust.

it just went off
i was sitting in my living room when i heard the alarm and i couldnt switch it off.i can lock the car but it doesnt turn off the alarm.
i took it for a drive with alarm blaring and it went off on its own.it look like is flat battery.i been to Holdcroft for clutch change recently and they tested battery and everything was ok.
beats me.
i am coming to Holdcroft tomorrow again.i will ask them to have a look at it if my neighbours dont burn the car tonight

Z, battery tests aren't worth it, it has been proven several times recently.