What's new

Alloy Wheels and Tyres

Asim

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hi All,
i have a set of momo GT2 17" with toyo proxy 225/45/17 tyres currently, they look amazing, but need refurbed
so i am looking into purchasing an additinal set of alloys
i've had a look and can't find any that either look good or there too expensive
what alloys do you have? and would reccomend?
I like alloys with 5/6 spoke or those which are shadow/chrome

Thanks

Hey dude.

Finding alloys for the 6th gen seems to be a real PITA mate. Do you have 4 or 5 stud mate? Either way, you'll need a 4z114.3 or 5x114.3 fitment with an ET of about 55.

When i had my old 6th i had 5 spoke, but had to buy mutlifitment, and then use wobble nuts.

CIMG0101.jpg

CIMG0122.jpg

Hey man
mine are 4 Stud 114.3
What are wobble nuts? iv heard there not good/safe

There are quite a few that fit but they look like **** Haha

I have a current choice of Kei alloys or BK Racing and None look top notch to be fair

Wobble nuts are the same sort of thing as wobble bolts. They 'move' if you will to fit the required offset. But i wouldn't recommend them as the ones i had on my old car failed and the wheel came off whilst i was on the A14 doing 60.

The usual thing to do is to find a multi fitment alloy and fit those. I know of 2 cars that had multifitment on on here.

P.S Justin, please please please get your car lowered mate :lol: your alloys look great and your lips on your car look amazing. A little drop would really set it off.

Hi Justin I Like your wheels, if they came in a shadow chrome rather than black I would purchase them
And I have the same problem mines need lowered too lol

Getting pics on here is a bit of an annoyance lol won't let me upload any

I ha e wolfrace asia tec 18's on mine, there's some good pics in the gallery section ;)

How are you uploading your pics Asim? You need to upload them to an online host such as imageshack, or photobucket, and then just copy and paste the IMG code. Hopefully you'll soon have some pics on here for us all to see dude. B)

Aww i see luvmyaccord thats what i shall do
I'm going to give it a good clean on tuesday and pics will be up soon after that
and i love your 18" Dale there MINT!

P.S Justin, please please please get your car lowered mate :lol: your alloys look great and your lips on your car look amazing. A little drop would really set it off.

I have had a nightmare getting springs due to companies keeping me waiting after taking my money and then telling me not in stock but will give discount when they come in and then they never come in so then on to the next one.. but they have been delivered last Wednesday so just waiting to try and get them fitted when i get the clutch done at the same time..... I shall post pics when done.....

Hi Justin I Like your wheels, if they came in a shadow chrome rather than black I would purchase them
And I have the same problem mines need lowered too lol

mine are in like a graphite with the chrome edge but I know these come in all different colors but depending on how much your budget is you could always get a set for a good price and then either spray them your self or get them done properly mine are 1200 new with no tyres and I picked these up for 200 with tyres but I will say looking for 114.3 four stud can be a bit of a obsession mission but if you keep looking they will pop up I got a list of all cars that had the same stud pattern and then sat there night after night but had a choice in the end.. if you are looking through ebay do get a list because I found that so many people didnt know what they were selling so if you ask what they came of you can normally work out if they fit or not...

okay mate thats some good advice which i will take on board
and i agree most people dont know about pcd, stud patterns etc... and they think all 4 studs fit all cars LOL

[/quote]

20120609_164826-Copy.jpg
[/img]
20120609_164815.jpg
[/img]
20120609_142510.jpg
[/img]
better??...

I can't see the pics dude :( :(

Ahhhhhh, much better (said like the godfather :lol: )

That looks cracking mate!!!! Very good job! Looks like you can only just get the car up that ramp though ;) Bet you do that VEEEEEERY slowly :lol:

Only lowered 30 so ride is not too brutal and I have 3 big speed bumps in my street and clears them ok and haven't done it slow as have had lower cars that couldn't get on so was pretty confident..although I do have a slight squeak from front when car touches down the other side of a speed bump..

Iv finally found a set of Rims!
17"
4 Gloss Black Spokes and 4 Chrome spokes
Try them n see what they look like, if not I'll keep them as a winter set Haha

Iv finally found a set of Rims!
17"
4 Gloss Black Spokes and 4 Chrome spokes
Try them n see what they look like, if not I'll keep them as a winter set Haha
Dude you can't say that and then not give us anymore info :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think i know the rims you mean though. I think they might be the ones that Jordan had on his 6th gen.

sorry guys been busy travelling the country lol
still not fitted wheels

That's no excuse lol.

Haha sorry lol, well I haven't even picked them up

I'm still unsure whether to get them or just get my ones refurbed

I'm still looking at my options
sorry guys

Upnote: New exhaust system tmrw

Make sure you post some pics with the exhaust on dude.